Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Four Day Weekend

My friends and I went to Disneyworld a few days ago, and it was A-mazing! I was laughing and screaming and crying so hard, by the time I returned to Savannah, my throat was completely sore from all the adventuring!

Though, I was sick in bed and wasn't able to do much animating, I did manage to think of a few ideas for our final film!

Let me know what you think:

1.) A bride and groom doll having a food fight on top of a wedding cake.

2.) An old woman pours some tea to find a "steam spirit" rising within her cup.

3.) A little girl and boy are playing a game (chess or checkers?), the sun starts to set, and the boy turns into some kind of monster and upsets the table.

4.) A toy maker's apprentice gets kicked out of his toy shop, and to get revenge, lures all the toys away with his magic flute.

5.) A woman is trying to comfort her lover who is huddled in a dark corner of the house. When she tries to kiss him, she is turned into some form of metal or stone.

6.) A girl visits her beau in a dessert shop as a surprise. They talk for awhile, and then it begins to rain. The beau dissolves into sugar.


I would really enjoy animating each of these concepts, however, I'm pretty sure some are too extravagant to complete in such a short amount of time. Perhaps I'll use one for my senior project? If you readers have any suggestions, feel free to comment!

Oh! And I'm also very interested in attaching really delicate, lacy patterns to my overall design. How I'm going to accomplish this without flattening out my characters to oblivion or giving myself an extra large headache...I have no idea. It'll take a lot of research and experimentation that's for sure. A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment