Wednesday, January 7, 2009

All About Me

So what can I say about myself that won't sound completely boring and trite?

I'm super woman. Oh yes...I wouldn't lie to you.

When I'm not saving the world, I tend to pose as a third year college student at Savannah College of Art and Design, majoring in animation. I've taken a few 3D classes in the past, but seeing as I tend to crash Maya more often than not...I've pretty much decided to stick to 2D. Which, by the way, is really exciting for me because my ultimate dream is to one day own my very own animation studio and produce 2D animated films based off of my stories.

Oh yes, that's another thing about me. I love to write stories. Or maybe it would be more accurate to say that I like to dream of stories. I'm pretty much notorious for being a day dreamer. Whether I'm sitting on the bus, walking to class, or even just chatting with friends, all of these strange ideas continue to pop in my head. For the past couple of years, I've jotted them down in a variety of different notebooks, but never really attempted to develop these strange thoughts anymore. I hope that my blogging will put a stop to this.

Shameless, I know...but if you'd like to check out any of my stories, feel free to check out my other blog. There, you'll get to follow my Fairytale 100 project. My goal is to write one fairytale per week, no matter how rough or silly it may be, dealing with a certain prompt. If I'm feeling extremely festive, I may also add some sketches for each tale! You never know!

In the meantime, I hope all of you readers will enjoy following my journey through this strange and exciting world called Flash...or is it Toon Boom's Digital Pro? I haven't decided between the red pill and the blue pill yet.

Either way, I'm sure it will be an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment